Saturday, August 11, 2007

Flavors 19-21 Have Now Been Tasted...

Without getting into it, I have just tasted the final three bitter flavors #19-21. They were absolutely the worst ones. I am still trying to scrape what is left of it off my tongue. These caused me to wretch, vomit, swallow, and re-vomit for hours. I am absolutely convinced that there can be no worse poison than that which I have had in my mouth today.

With that said, I think it's time for a lengthy station identification break.

And I look forward to speaking with you all again soon...and I shall see some of you sooner than later.

Thanks to all of you who have been there for me through this very crazy time in my life. I have truly been blessed with the holiest of friends. Not only are all of you insanely talented and amazing, but you also have heart, humility, and true compassion. I am always in awe of every one you.

You are my favorite music.

Sincerely,

Ima

No comments: