Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What? What? What? What? What? What?

I'm sorry, but I can't write tonight. I drank way too much coffee and now I can't type...or stop running in circles. Must go. Can't breathe. Dizzy! What? What's happening? Who said that? Is that you, Ghod?

Hey, why doesn't someone write a sequel to, "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret", called, "Hey God, It's Me, Margaret, Again." Only, this time instead of Margaret getting her period and going through puberty, she stops getting her period and goes through menopause. What do you think? Did Judy Blume already do this? Is she still alive? Did I spell her name right? Should I email her? Huh? Yeah, well, you got somethin' better? Let's hear it then. What? Huh? Nothing? No? Well, then maybe you should close your little flap trap, hmmmm? And if you think of something, let me know.

Look, I gots to go...I have a few more laps to make around the room before I pass out.

Yours truly,

Ima Rhea Todd

No comments: