Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Some Karma, Please!

I want you all to know that I woke up early enough today and couldn't go back to sleep because I kept waiting for G-ma to show up and ruin a good dream. So I decided to beat the system and get up and go for an early morning run. When I got back, she was STILL in bed. I took advantage of this time to get everything ready for our trip to Lake G. After I showered and packed, she was STILL in bed. I was getting hungry! So, I ended up at the foot of her bed fabricating some reason for waking her up. "You said that you had a appointment this morning to get the fungus removed from your toe nails. Isn't that right?" She looked at me quite perplexed and then assured me that is was not right. "Oh well, then," I said, "should we get some breakfast then?" So, now we are off for some French toast and coffee (I am having mine with some Karma and sugar). I am planning on telling the waitress all the medications that my grandmother takes and how that means that she can't eat or drink anything that starts with the letter A.

The day is young. We probably aren't.

Wish you were here,

Ima N. Lightened

No comments: